Your privacy is important to the National Stem Cell Foundation (“NSCF”). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that NSCF collects, and the ways in which NSCF uses that information.
Personal information collection
NSCF may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about use of this website;
- information that provided for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information provided for the purpose of subscribing to website services; and
- any other information that you send to NSCF.
Using personal information
NSCF may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- collect contributions through the NSCF donation system; and
- send marketing communications.
Where NSCF discloses your personal information to its agents for donation purposes, the agent in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, NSCF may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
NSCF will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.