ADIPOSE STEM CELLS
Adipose-derived stem cells are multi-potent (can differentiate into multiple tissues) and hold promise for a wide range of therapeutic applications.
Because these cells are harvested by liposuction, adipose tissue represents an abundant and readily accessible source of adult stem cells.
Adipose Derived Stem Cells can re-grow blood vessels to:
- Treat peripheral artery disease (PAD)
- Treat diabetes-related circulatory damage
- Treat age-related circulatory damage
- Restore circulation to tissue damaged by disease or injury
- Repair heart muscle damaged by heart attack or disease
Adipose Derived Stem Cells can also aid in the regeneration of bone, fat, cartilage and smooth muscle to repair:
- Disease-related tissue damage
- Injury-related tissue damage